Age of Entry for Philadelphia Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chocolateygoodness

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Im 25 and I'm applying to pharmacy school this year. I was wondering if the pharmacy schools in the Philadelphia area are age friendly. I would like to attend a school with an age friendly environment. Thanks! Just wondering
 
Hello,

Im 25 and I'm applying to pharmacy school this year. I was wondering if the pharmacy schools in the Philadelphia area are age friendly. I would like to attend a school with an age friendly environment. Thanks! Just wondering

You're worrying about ageism at 25?! I'm 32 and after making a giant career shift, it's the least of my concerns, haha. Older adults are doing the same. Just go for it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad