Agriculture/Animal Science Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

palomino985

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an Animal Science major with Equine Science concentration.. I know you must assign a code for all of your classes. I'm just unsure of where to draw the line for Animal Science courses. Is it okay to list things as specific as Development of Horse Breeds and Equine Nutrition with the animal science code? But then for things like Horsemanship, which is a riding class, list it as other or something? (I can't remember all the designations right now and can't access the site to see)
 
I think I listed all my animal science classes as animal science or other (I can't remember if animal science was an option)