AHH MATH...helppp!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aherring831

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!
So here is the deal...I have been studying for the DAT since May and I am still having major issues with math.I considered getting the Math Destroyer just recently but I do not really know how that will work seeing that my exam is only 14 days away. Anyhow I have the regular Destroyer and I have subscribed to DAT Boot Camp. My question to you all is how should I go about studying for the QR section using these two study materials with such little time left. I have been doing problems since May like I said and I am not really seeing much improvement. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

How have you been studying for the math so far? Have you done any of the math problems in destroyer yet? What it really boils down to is practice practice practice...start out with un-timed tests in destroyer, make sure you fully understand the answer to each question you got wrong. The next day, do the problems that you missed the day before and do another test. Repeat. This will give you a better idea of what areas you need to focus on. Bootcamp will give you help with timing and using the little on screen calculator. You can do this! 14 days is totally enough!