AHHH , panic mode!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

italian831

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took a 3R test and I got the same score I got on the PR tests an 18!!! I kno it's not the best judge of how I'll do because 7, 8, 9 are the best but still!!! an 18...are u kidding me?? I study EVERYDAY for at least 10 hours :( how do i know what i'm doing wrong? I dont have the answer explanations for the test either...argh! loosing hope about becoming a doctor quick...what if this doesnt work out..this is my second time reviewing but first time taking the test!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Mastery of the MCAT comes from both reviewing basic materials AND taking many practice exams (both complete and just taking portions from time to time).

It looks like you aren't purchasing or using the official AAMC exams, but the official ones give you much more information than purely the answers. I'd invest the USD$200 in the full AAMC sample exams if I were you, and use the analysis that they give you to target your studying and preparation.

LifetimeDoc said:
Mastery of the MCAT comes from both reviewing basic materials AND taking many practice exams (both complete and just taking portions from time to time).

It looks like you aren't purchasing or using the official AAMC exams, but the official ones give you much more information than purely the answers. I'd invest the USD$200 in the full AAMC sample exams if I were you, and use the analysis that they give you to target your studying and preparation.

oh oops, i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say....yes i already have them...i said that i took the AAMC 3R test recently and i got the same score...thats why i was freaking out... :scared:

hey man, i wouldn't worry about it too much if i were you, just keep studying and take more practice tests. you still have enough time. good luck.