AHHHH Physics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I think at this point it is inevitable that I will end up with a B in physics, (unless I ace finals). Somebody please tell me this isnt the end of the world. I just wanted an A so bad to raise my GPA. Gpa is competetive with a 25 MCAT but Im afraid that B's are gonna end up on my transcript for Physics and Organic I. Is this the end???

-so neurotic

Members don't see this ad.

No its not the end. Too many C's are the end. If you step back and look at your transcript from say ... three feet... and all you see are A's and B's and you can't really spot the C's then your golden. But if from that distance A's are starting to be taken over by C's your hurting. IMO, B's are neither good nor bad just neutral. I've gotten some B's and even a C in prereq class and everythings fine. Go play turkey and stuff yourself.

dIvErDoC said:
Well I think at this point it is inevitable that I will end up with a B in physics, (unless I ace finals). Somebody please tell me this isnt the end of the world. I just wanted an A so bad to raise my GPA. Gpa is competetive with a 25 MCAT but Im afraid that B's are gonna end up on my transcript for Physics and Organic I. Is this the end???

-so neurotic

You do realize that you are on the pre-osteopathic forum, right?

You can get lot's of C's and get into DO school.

It's the D's you want to avoid.

If you are worrying about a B, then you should consider Xanax.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just feel like As give me so much more room for comfort. I know in reality Bs arent the end.. Especially in things like Physics and Organic...I am just going through the neurotic phase... :eek:

man. i love physics but my teacher sucks and he doesn't like to teach too much so I will hopefully end up with a B or a C, but what do you do.

Yeah I agree Dr. Z. Definitly not a bad effort. ( i worked my tail off) but I still have a very good shot at an A... Depending on Final

I love stress <<<< (sarcasm)

OSUdoc08 said:
You do realize that you are on the pre-osteopathic forum, right?

You can get lot's of C's and get into DO school.

It's the D's you want to avoid.

If you are worrying about a B, then you should consider Xanax.

I disagree. You do NOT want ANY C's. Granted, a couple is fine but you can't get a lot of C's. Good Luck

USArmyDoc said:
I disagree. You do NOT want ANY C's. Granted, a couple is fine but you can't get a lot of C's. Good Luck

I got like 7 or 8 I think. It wasn't a problem.