ahhhh

Started by StarGirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StarGirl

.....
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ahhhhhh
anyone frustrated with this waiting?
i hope for those who are waiting for Temple, I'll be able to open it up for you guys soon....sigh...
 
I wish they would just tell us like it is within a week or so after the interview....I hate this waiting game.
I think they just do it to torture us ... 😀
They should invent a system to fine all the schools that take their own sweet time to get back to us..
The law suit will be for the anxiety & sleeplessness they were responsible for. 😀