AHHHHHHH accidentally submitted my secondary unfinished!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtse106

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone else done this?

I just finished doing my rosalind franklin secondary and moved onto temple's.

I had completed part of it, but still needed to send in the essay. However, I accidentally clicked finish and submit without even thinking, and to my horror it submitted! i thought the button meant to move on to the next section, but i guess i didn't realize teh application started from the final page...AHHHHHHHHHHHH

i just left them a voice msg and shot them an email so HOPEFULLY they'll let me either send in the essay to them seperately, or let me redo the application. ><

has anybody done something like this? or maybe im just the only stupid one....

Members don't see this ad.

hahahahaha....

i'm sorry...i'm only laughing b/c i did this WITH THE EXACT SAME SCHOOL when i was working on it a few weeks ago.

Call temple, tell them the mistake. In my case, i had the secondary filled out, but the essays were all blank. The lady told me I can put all my essays in a word document, and then upload that word doc. into the section of the app. that let's you upload files.

I hope this helps. Still call and talk to them directly, but my guess is that this will be the solution...btw, if it's anything diff. than what i said above, pls. let me know

thanks and good luck...don't stress too much about it

lol I've come close to doing that a few times. :laugh::laugh:

Don't sweat it, some of those secondaries are confusing, I'm sure you're not the first one to make that mistake :p