SuzyQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 3, 2002
Visit site
Status
Ok, so I had my university send me a copy of my transcripts so I could have one on file. I just recieved it today and noticed that it said that I had repeated four of my sciences classes (Biochem, Genetics, clinical bacteriology, and quantitative analysis!!!) when of course I NEVER repeated any courses. They must have sent that copy of the transcripts to the AACOMAS to send to all the med schools I applied too!! That means the med schools think I repeated 4 classes!! AGH! How STUPID can the people at the registrars office at my university be????? I went there this morning at yelled at them and they corrected it for me and im going to mail the med schools all new transcripts. Its just so much trouble cause now I have to have my premed advisor atttach a note explaining the situation!!! Sorry, but I just needed to express the anger I am feeling!!+pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+

tigerlily

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2002
Visit site
Status
suzyQ, so sorry to hear of your dilemma,,,i can imagine how incredibly angry i would be. you have every right to vent to us. i hope it all works out for you.

depending how long ago the schools got your transcripts, and how much of a difference you think this will make, i might suggest calling some of your top choice schools. maybe try explaining to them the situation so you can get secondaries sooner.

best of luck, i hope it all works out for you.

spunk11

Wishing for PCOM
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
Status
SuzyQ -- Sorry to hear about your awful sitution!! I am sure that everything will get straightened out soon...I agree with Tigerlily about contacting your top choice schools and explaining it to them.
Good luck!! :) SPUNKY

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 12, 2002
35 miles from Pomona
Visit site
Status
Hey Suzie

I did this whole trip back in 1993 and encountered many of the same snafus that you're describing.

All I can say is that you need to laugh at this stuff because life isn't going to let up anytime soon.

About the Ads