Ahlta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Growth charts don't contribute to the mission.

you are closer to the truth than you think.

"The General" (not THE General, a regional one) came by our facility last week, and i asked specifically what was being done about retention for peds. he basically laughed and said nothing because they can currently keep up with the losses with GME. 1/28 retention will eventually catch up with them though.

oh- and apparently the army peds bunch that's getting hammered with 15 month GMO deployments doesn't count because "the other two services don't treat the pediatricians that way" so no changes are going to happen anytime soon. so basically until the navy/AF start deploying theirs similarly, the tri-service approach to retaining them will be the same. they simply don't care. which is fine for them until a parental uprising complete with pitchforks and torches occurs when there's no one left to take care of servicemembers' kids, lol.

and whoever offered us up to the GMO gristmill, i'd like to kick in the balls, lol.

and for the growth chart issue, it is especially irritating given that all the variables are already in the system. date, height/wt/hc-- all of it is there. not sure what else they need, other than incentive.

--your friendly neighborhood growth charting caveman

Members don't see this ad.

"The General" (not THE General, a regional one) came by our facility last week, and i asked specifically what was being done about retention for peds. he basically laughed and said nothing because they can currently keep up with the losses with GME. 1/28 retention will eventually catch up with them though.

We need to get a video clip like that and put it on youtube...