Aid ?s

Started by DrSumdae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSumdae

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have used FAFSA for UG, but that has been a few years (grad 2005) and I have no idea what my PIN# is, can I get a new one?

Also, If I apply for aid before I get accepted to any post-bacc programs, will I get a letter saying how much money I am eligible to recieve provinging I am accepted?
 
I have used FAFSA for UG, but that has been a few years (grad 2005) and I have no idea what my PIN# is, can I get a new one?

Also, If I apply for aid before I get accepted to any post-bacc programs, will I get a letter saying how much money I am eligible to recieve provinging I am accepted?

I don't know the answer to your second question, but you can apply
for a duplicate pin at http://www.pin.ed.gov/PINWebApp/pinindex.jsp
 
In my experience, most schools will not send out an award letter before a student is accepted into a program. It's just more work than they want to do.