Army AIM 2.0 positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Atlas Shrugged

Family Medicine
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just learning of positions that have not been placed on the marketplace that are being interviewed for. Is this allowable within the regulation? It seems to negate the entire point of the marketplace and intentionally screw with MACP and EFMP.
 
I don’t think AIM 2.0 actually accomplishes anything at the moment….when I used it, the entire marketplace was full of positions that were created for fellowship trained individuals. In the end, the algorithm failed to match new graduates, and they were placed by the consultant. So yeah, it basically was a waste of time.