Air Compressor For Sale

Started by DENTIST75
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DENTIST75

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone interested in buying compressor, filter, tank, foot control, connector, bench mount, please pm or email ([email protected]) me. I live in BAY Area and buyer has to make pickup arrangement.
 
Hi, I am preparing for California interveiws and I am a foreign trained dentist......If you have manikin please tell me ........also the price range for....please reply asap.....will pay you straight away for that.....thankyou -🙂
 
I need to practice for the NERB and I need a set-up. Is this a set you can practice at home with?