Air Force HPSP MSW

Started by roboat17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roboat17

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm looking to see if anyone has applied for the HPSP with the Air Force. I'm finishing up my BSW and am beginning to look at MSW programs. I've been working with a medical recruiter through email but haven't had much luck getting details out of him. So far, I've completed the basic application (medical info, questionnaire, resume, and other easy documents). Does anyone have any information on this? What's the basic timeline of this whole process? I will not start an MSW program until Summer 2020, so am I starting this HPSP application process too early? There isn't much out there on the internet.