Air Force HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UKcbk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have accepted to UKCD and will be recieving instate tuition. I figure my debt upon graduation to be ~160,000. Could anyone provide my with advice on this scholarship. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have accepted to UKCD and will be recieving instate tuition. I figure my debt upon graduation to be ~160,000. Could anyone provide my with advice on this scholarship. Thanks

$160,000, comparatively, will not be that much debt, especially on a thirty year payment plan. You could always decide to increase your payments to pay it off sooner. You should be able to make a nice income as a dentist working for someone else or yourself to pay this off comfortably.

Join the military because it's what you want to do. It's a big commitment, four years active and four years reserves. If your debt was approaching $300,000 - $350,000+, my concern regarding your debt level would be different. Good luck at UKCD and with your decision.

Thanks for the advice Lesley:)