air force physical therapy program

Started by unlikeall
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

unlikeall

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i was looking into the airforce and it seems they have a physical therapy program. does anyone have any info on it?
 
Well have know of just one program for all branches of the Arm forces. I apply to the program for the upcoming class, however, I want to go in the Army. The website is below, look under prospective student and you will see a list of contact for the region you live in. However, I think the dead line for 2010 pass, because it is a very long process. However, I may be wrong. Good luck

http://www.baylor.edu/graduate/pt
 
Call up your local recruiter and ask them for the number of the local medical officer recruiter. I would think that they might have the info.