Alabama Programs 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tqg99

Reaction score
I haven’t seen a thread for Alabama yet. I applied to Alabama State and have an interview and University of Alabama at Birmingham. Anybody heard anything from them or know about the interview process?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven’t seen a thread for Alabama yet. I applied to Alabama State and have an interview and University of Alabama at Birmingham. Anybody heard anything from them or know about the interview process?
Thanks for making the thread. I only applied to Samford and received an invitation for an interview. Congrats on your interview also!

I only applied to university of south alabama like a while ago. But i don't think they start looking at applications till after the deadline. So I don't know what the status of my app is with them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I interviewed at Samford on 11/30 and haven't heard anything, Has anyone that interviewed with them recently heard anything? I know they said December 17th at the latest which is a week from tomorrow so I just wanted to start the conversation.

Hey! I interviewed at Samford on 11/30 and haven't heard anything, Has anyone that interviewed with them recently heard anything? I know they said December 17th at the latest which is a week from tomorrow so I just wanted to start the conversation.
Hi! I interviewed on 12/2 and they told us they would be reaching out between the 15-17th! Hope that helps, and good luck!

Hi! I interviewed on 12/2 and they told us they would be reaching out between the 15-17th! Hope that helps, and good luck!
Good luck to you too! They told us the same thing I just heard it wrong. I thought they said it would the 15th-17th at the latest.

Hey! I was notified that I am in the top 10 on the waitlist at Samford. Was anyone else notified?

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has made decisions to go to an Alabama school? I am hoping to get off the waitlist at Samford.

I only applied to university of south alabama like a while ago. But i don't think they start looking at applications till after the deadline. So I don't know what the status of my app is with them.
Have you heard back from South Alabama?

When is your interview with University of Alabama at Birmingham?

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has made decisions to go to an Alabama school? I am hoping to get off the waitlist at Samford.
I was also notified that I was within the top 10 on the waitlist at Samford. Right now, they are my top choice so I’m hoping to get off the waitlist too!!

I was also notified that I was within the top 10 on the waitlist at Samford. Right now, they are my top choice so I’m hoping to get off the waitlist too!!
I got off the waitlist at Samford last Wednesday! I would say that you definitely have a great chance. I know UAB still has to notify people of acceptances so that might cause some changes.

Last edited:
I got off the waitlist at Samford last Wednesday! I would say that you definitely have a great chance. I know UAB still has to notify people of acceptances so that might cause some changes.
Congratulations! That’s awesome! Yeah, I figured UAB would send out decisions early February so I’m still hopeful!

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations! That’s awesome! Yeah, I figured UAB would send out decisions early February so I’m still hopeful!
Thank you! keep me updated- I would love to connect once you get in. I can't seem to find other people that are accepted to Samford on here yet.