Alabama State DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tiana8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I just got my letter for an interview at ASU on February 15th. Anyone else apply and get an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I just got my letter for an interview at ASU on February 15th. Anyone else apply and get an interview?
Hi,
I also just received an interview for Feb. 15th, so if you hear anything about the interview process please let me know. Otherwise see you then and good luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
I received an interview for February 16th but am holding out till the end of the week to respond since I'm waiting on another school whose interview will be on the same day if I get invited. Hopefully I would be able to reschedule!:xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I did too. I’m in the same boat as you!

Hi,
I also just received an interview for Feb. 15th, so if you hear anything about the interview process please let me know. Otherwise see you then and good luck :)

Cool! im excited and nervous at the same time! will this be your first interview?

Cool! im excited and nervous at the same time! will this be your first interview?
This will be my first interview for this application cycle, so yes I'm super nervous and excited. I've never been to Alabama before so this will be an experience.

I received an interview for February 16th but am holding out till the end of the week to respond since I'm waiting on another school whose interview will be on the same day if I get invited. Hopefully I would be able to reschedule!:xf:
Good luck !!! Hopefully you hear back from the other school soon.

This will be my first interview for this application cycle, so yes I'm super nervous and excited. I've never been to Alabama before so this will be an experience.

Same for me as well! I’ve been there a few times though. Are you flying or driving to the interview and are you staying in a hotel

Same for me as well! I’ve been there a few times though. Are you flying or driving to the interview and are you staying in a hotel
I'm trying to figure it out now. Flights are super expensive right now and I'm from Chicago so that would be a long drive. I'm going to figure all of that out by the end of the night hopefully ! What about you?

I'm trying to figure it out now. Flights are super expensive right now and I'm from Chicago so that would be a long drive. I'm going to figure all of that out by the end of the night hopefully ! What about you?

Oh wow! I’m lucky because my dad works for American Airlines. But i need to find a hotel by the end of this week and I guess I’m going to rent a car off the app called Turo.

Oh wow! I’m lucky because my dad works for American Airlines. But i need to find a hotel by the end of this week and I guess I’m going to rent a car off the app called Turo.
Omg super lucky !! And I've never heard of Turo can you rent a car if you're not 25?!

Omg super lucky !! And I've never heard of Turo can you rent a car if you're not 25?!

Yeah so blessed!
And yes you can! I’ve used it once and my friends have also used it. They can meet you at the airport with the car?
Did you figure out where your staying? My old soccer coach that used to coach there told me to stay on east boulevard

Hey guys, I’m a current 2nd year student at ASU. When i was applying there wasn’t an interview process, but if you have any questions about the program and the faculty ill be glad to answer them! Good luck to everyone applying!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, I’m a current 2nd year student at ASU. When i was applying there wasn’t an interview process, but if you have any questions about the program and the faculty ill be glad to answer them! Good luck to everyone applying!

How do you like the program?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yeah so blessed!
And yes you can! I’ve used it once and my friends have also used it. They can meet you at the airport with the car?
Did you figure out where your staying? My old soccer coach that used to coach there told me to stay on east boulevard
Omg I don't know why I haven't heard about this before !!! Lol but I looked into the Red roof hotel it's not too far from the school and the price was reasonable.

Omg I don't know why I haven't heard about this before !!! Lol but I looked into the Red roof hotel it's not too far from the school and the price was reasonable.

Oh okay! Im staying at the wingate by wyndham. I think its 10 minutes from the school! But actually I may just uber because I can't find much on turo

I received the email with the information about the day of the interview!

I received the email with the information about the day of the interview!
I did too last night !! I had to change my interview date to the 16th due to issues with traveling. I get to Montgomery at 3am on Friday and my interview is at 8 so I'm trying to find a hotel where I can check in that late so I can shower n stuff before.