Alaska?

Started by tdw1031
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tdw1031

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an AuD student that just finished my second year 🙂 I am really interested in Alaska for my fourth year placement? Has anyone heard of any positions here?
Thanks!
 
I have heard there is great demand for audiologists in Alaska. They don't seem to post jobs in the normal places however. From what I understand they do pay well, but you'll have to do a lot of homework on it yourself. I also know that if you're a woman, you'll have the pick of the litter up there, but if you're a man, you'll need to get hitched before going up there.

Checking the audiology online site just now I see 1 position open in Unalakleet. Good luck!