Albany interviews and student reception

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TV_Addict

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some feedback on the reception hosted by Albany students for interviewees on Wednesday nights? Was it informative? I ask because I will be interviewing on a Wednesday and I'm trying to figure out whether it will be worthwhile to spend an extra night in Albany in order to attend, or whether I should just fly back home that evening. Thanks much!

Members don't see this ad.

when i showed up the wednesday before my interview, the building was locked and no one was there. apparently the turnout at those things is sparse and often times people forget to even host it.

TV_Addict said:
Can anyone give me some feedback on the reception hosted by Albany students for interviewees on Wednesday nights? Was it informative? I ask because I will be interviewing on a Wednesday and I'm trying to figure out whether it will be worthwhile to spend an extra night in Albany in order to attend, or whether I should just fly back home that evening. Thanks much!

I was the only one there when I went to it. However, the med student did give me a ride back to my hotel so I got to save the cost of a taxi.