-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Albany N.Y.
Started by Iluvdocs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can PM me as well.
my husband was stationed in Saratoga for 2-5 years. we just transferred to GA last year.
my husband was stationed in Saratoga for 2-5 years. we just transferred to GA last year.
Shhh, I plan to relocate to saratoga when I am done with all my medical training in about 75 years. I was trying to keep it a secret. It is a great place though isn't it?
Shhh, I plan to relocate to saratoga when I am done with all my medical training in about 75 years. I was trying to keep it a secret. It is a great place though isn't it?
i think it's nice to visit, particularly in summer, but i'd never want to live there again. winter drove me insane!
and that should've said that we lived there for 2.5 years, not 2-5 😉
The Illium Cafe in Troy is good for Saturday breakfasts. Their Illium sandwiches are great.Born and raised there...I know all the good breakfast places😀.
I lived in Troy when I was younger. It seems to be cleaning up a little. Saratoga is nice, minus the 2 months of track season! I hate tourist drivers!! I'm a fan of winter so that doesn't bother me, I recently moved back here from Michigan so the winters are actually mild compared.
Plattsburgh, NY - Only two hours away
Visit Albany, NY occasionally due to a sibling that lives there.
Plattsburgh only 2 hrs from Albany? You must drive a rocket! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tend to think of Clifton Park as Albany because that is where my brother lives and it only takes me two hours to get there. Probably two and a twenty to get into Albany. It is all about where you start and end.
No rocket, just a SAAB.
No rocket, just a SAAB.
Utica, NY here!
Though I'm not a med student... a potential Pharm.D one though! Just happened upon this thread 🙂 With a little luck I'll end up at school in Albany though. 🙄
Though I'm not a med student... a potential Pharm.D one though! Just happened upon this thread 🙂 With a little luck I'll end up at school in Albany though. 🙄