Albany

Started by Evergreen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Evergreen

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to Albany 😍 . I am Vietnamese. I will go to NY this summr. Introduce yourself ....if you go to Albany this summer.
 
Hi, I'm still waiting to hear back from a few schools and have another interview, but I might end up at Albany, because as of right now, it's the only school I'm accepted at. It looks like (from the forms) you can waive out of a lot of the summer classes. I may only have to take 1 or 2 of the summer courses, but probably wouldn't make it out there until early May. 🙂
 
Hi Cy19861126, You'll be at Albany in April, it is early. Are you on campus or off campus?