1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Albany's reputation?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Chakshu, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Chakshu

Chakshu Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    hi guys
    I asked a similar question last time, but I didn't get any replies. Since I am a Canadian applicant, I don't know much about Albany's rep. Could someone tell me what the skool is like, do pharmacists from Albany are capable of doing good jobs, etc? Also are there any financial sources or international applicants have to take full burden of tuition,living, etc? Also, what is the environment on the campus and what is class distribution like (diff cultures, races?).Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shaq786

shaq786 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

From what I understand any school with Full accreditation status is good enough.

4. RachGator

RachGator Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I have heard very good things about Albany. They are respected, ranked in US News and World Report, and the people I dealt with were very nice. I applied to the 3 year program and got in. I couldn't go because it started too early in May for me. You ahould be used to the cold which was my only other issue with Albany. I know you do need a high GPA because there is no PCAT or interview. Best of luck :luck: .

5. dinu

dinu Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    What is the average GPA to get into Albany?