Albany's secondary certification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AIRMJ4

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it working for anyone right now? It won't let me save or certify, only thing that works is payment button.

Members don't see this ad.

AIRMJ4 said:
Is it working for anyone right now? It won't let me save or certify, only thing that works is payment button.

no.

well it worked for me on friday. i login now and no longer have the certify/submit button. i can't edit anything. i also paid on friday. the weird thing is though, they haven't taken the money out of my account yet. the 'pay' button is still on the screen, but they sent me an email saying that they received payment. my status says nothing is in yet, but sometimes it takes a while to post things. hope the problems get worked out for everyone though. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
won't work for me either...i just tried to call the site administrator as well as the admissions office and no one was able to speak with me...great

not working for me yet either :(

Everytime someone tries to save or submit, the site sends something to the administrator---they must have thousands and thousands of error responses...

just wondering if albany sent you their secondary after or before amcas verification

thanks!

DrVanNostran said:
Everytime someone tries to save or submit, the site sends something to the administrator---they must have thousands and thousands of error responses...

The real question: Does anyone ever check that e-mail adress?

I talked with someone today and she said that their programmer is currently working on the prob and that it should hopefully be working by late this afternoon

Hi this is only partially related.
I just sent in the my secondary for albany, but I can't find a mailing address to send in my LOR's. They don't say anything like forward all LOR's to blah blah. On their website, I found the admissions office address, and I just wanted to make sure this is the same address everyone else is sending their LOR's to.

Admissions Office
Albany Medical College
47 New Scotland Avenue, Mail Code 3
Albany, New York 12208-3479

Thanks

I just sent in the my secondary for albany, but I can't find a mailing address to send in my LOR's. They don't say anything like forward all LOR's to blah blah. On their website, I found the admissions office address, and I just wanted to make sure this is the same address everyone else is sending their LOR's to.

Admissions Office
Albany Medical College

Thanks

Thats where I sent mine. however, they are yet to update it on the website...so perhaps i might have sent them at the wrong place.

yeah thats correct, my school has a letter service and the mail code "3" and the address matches what my letter service has on their website for albany

Admissions Office
Albany Medical College

Thanks

You're correct. It's the right address.