Albert Einstein 2004

Started by Jenifer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jenifer

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got this computer for school and this is my first time chatting. Is there anybody out there in my class?
 
Nothing really...I'm just eager to meet/talk to somebody in my class.
This website is a pretty neat resource. I'm glad I found it.
 
Hi Jenifer,

I'm a future classmate of yours (very near future!!). You should visit the URL docz.com. One of our classmates set up a site for AECOM 2004. It has a message board and a chat room. Hope to see you there soon!