Albert Einstein Class of 2006

Started by dotcb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dotcb

---------
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings! I created a message board so that members of the Einstein class of 2006 could meet before we all arrive in August. Perhaps something official exists for this purpose, but I don't know about it.

The web address is:

<a href="http://pub7.ezboard.com/btheunofficialaecomclassof2006messageboard" target="_blank">http://pub7.ezboard.com/btheunofficialaecomclassof2006messageboard</a>

Or you can go to <a href="http://www.ezboard.com" target="_blank">www.ezboard.com</a> and type in the ID:

btheunofficialaecomclassof2006messageboard

Or search on ezboard.com under health, then medicine, then education, then medical schools. Other keywords are AECOM and Einstein

Check it out and please spread the word.

You don't need to register, although all are welcome and encouraged to.

I hope this can become a good resource for us and I look forward to meeting.

Sincerely,
dotcb