Albert Einstins

Started by stridor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stridor

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
Which Albert Einstein is known for it's Multiple Sclerosis department?
Also, which albert einstein is the strongest for training?
 
bumping the thread..

could someone give any comments on these two programs: AE-Beth israel vs. Montefiore
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went back and read it to make sure it wasn't too filled with vitriole (as I wrote it soon after the experience). But that's pretty much exactly what happened. I'm still p*ssed lol. That was $1000! Great location and subsidized housing in possibly the best part of NYC, but I actually met someone on the interview trail who rotated there and basically had the same thing happen to him (except he was already there and didn't spend $1000 to find out he hadn't been sent a dinner invite).
 
Bumping up. Thanks bblue for sharing your experience. Does anyone else have any experiences with the albert einsteins (LIJ, Montefiore, and Beth israel)?

Also, does anyone know how they compare to SUNY Downstate, SUNY Stonybrook??