All 3 qbanks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naijapikin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'd like people's opinions about my proposed plan for M2. I'm thinking of getting year long subscriptions for UWorld, Kaplan bank and Rx, and do about 200-300 questions weekly with some focus on M1 stuff. Do you guys think this is a realistic or necessary plan? I have read that most people save their Uworld for dedicated study; is it better if I do this so that I don't "waste" the questions? I am hoping to get a decent score, and start a bit early on my study as I consider myself an average student. What do u guys think?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

if you can handle it... it sounds good. If you manage to get through all that, you will probably do really well on your boards.

Hi all,
I'd like people's opinions about my proposed plan for M2. I'm thinking of getting year long subscriptions for UWorld, Kaplan bank and Rx, and do about 200-300 questions weekly with some focus on M1 stuff. Do you guys think this is a realistic or necessary plan? I have read that most people save their Uworld for dedicated study; is it better if I do this so that I don't "waste" the questions? I am hoping to get a decent score, and start a bit early on my study as I consider myself an average student. What do u guys think?
Thanks

that'$ pretty ambitiou$, a$ well a$ time-con$uming. $chool i$ going to $teal your time too, and if you're M$2 you'll want to concentrate thi$ year. Plu$, I found $omething really $ati$fying about doing 1 qbank at a time, but do whatever $uit$ you. It'll probably prep you well.

Members don't see this ad :)
that'$ pretty ambitiou$, a$ well a$ time-con$uming. $chool i$ going to $teal your time too, and if you're M$2 you'll want to concentrate thi$ year. Plu$, I found $omething really $ati$fying about doing 1 qbank at a time, but do whatever $uit$ you. It'll probably prep you well.

I literally laughed out loud reading this

If you can complete all of the Qbanks, that would be a lot of questions and certainly good preparation...

My only suggestion is to keep one QBank - prob UW - until your dedicated summer prep period so you actually have new, fresh unviewed questions to do. If you do all three Qbanks, then in the summer you will just be repeating questions you've seen before and it may be more difficult to track your progress. Esp since you are thinking to do 3, I'd suggest doing two Qbanks during MS2 and leaving one (UW) for summer after MS2.

If you can complete all of the Qbanks, that would be a lot of questions and certainly good preparation...

My only suggestion is to keep one QBank - prob UW - until your dedicated summer prep period so you actually have new, fresh unviewed questions to do. If you do all three Qbanks, then in the summer you will just be repeating questions you've seen before and it may be more difficult to track your progress. Esp since you are thinking to do 3, I'd suggest doing two Qbanks during MS2 and leaving one (UW) for summer after MS2.
Thanks everyone for your input. I have decided to get Kaplan and Rx for MS2 and get UW during dedicated study.
Thanks again