All 5 Examkrackers MCAT Question Books

Started by daveman9
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daveman9

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have all 5 Examkrackers question books for sale including:

1001 Questions in Biology
1001 Questions in Chemistry
1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry
1001 Questions in Physics
101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning

These books are in very good shape with no writing or highlighting. I found them to be a very good resource for practicing those areas that you are having difficulty in.

I am selling these for $100 including priority mail shipping with a tracking number. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Dave
 
I was wondering if I could purchase the Verbal 101 Passages separately? I'm taking the MCATs June 15th and really want the verbal book, but I can't find one that I can get shipped to me asap. I would pay for however much it is to ship overnight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have had many people say they were interested but so far no sale. I will give it another day and if they still don't sell then I will probably go the Ebay route.

Dave