All applications are in...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eardocsavvy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I hope to see that everyone has turned in their applications... :)

Where did everyone end up applying??

Members don't see this ad.

Good for you! I haven't turned in everything yet and I wish I didn't apply to 15 schools--it's been NUTS:bang::boom:

Good for you! I haven't turned in everything yet and I wish I didn't apply to 15 schools--it's been NUTS:bang::boom:

15 schools!! WOAH!
that is expensive! Where did you apply?!
You better get on that, I know the deadline for one of the schools I applied to was Jan 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
Really expensive. But I ended up moving in with a friend so all the rent I would have paid is going to all the expenses...which is enough for a down payment on a brand new car.

All the dealines are Feb 1 and after

Montclair
Univ of Pitts
UConn
Salus
Idaho
CUNY
Ohio
Florida--Nova and USF
West Virgina
2 in Missouri
Western Michigan

I can't remember the other three

I don't have all my apps in yet but I'll be applying to UNC, Pitt, Memphis, and UAMS.

Wow Impressive. I applied to a total of 5!! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I applied to only one - Salus University, and I just got accepted today! Hence why I decided to join these forums!

Good selections, audiology! I did some research on their programs and they seem really good (good faculty profiles, excellent resources provided, etc).

Good luck! Keep us updated. I might count on you when it's time for me to apply! :) Wherever you go, let me know how it goes!

for the encouragment! Actually, I have to do more research on some of the schools I've applied to personalize my letter of intent for each. I'm only applying to so many schools to increase my odds. I don't have a ton of volunteer experience nor a 4.0, so hopefully I'll get into a good program.