Test Tools All Clinics Online for only $99

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELS Marketing

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Purchase a print subscription at a discounted student/resident rate and for an additional $99, you can get access to All Clinics Online with your print subscription!

This upgrade entitles you to:
• All current articles from 56 Clinics series.
• Access to full text archives dating back to 2002.
• Deeper search results to ensure the best matches.
• An Alert system that delivers the information you need from more sources.
• Access to video clips & supplemental content where available.

Members don't see this ad.

Elsevier will be giving away a one-year online only subscription to theclinics.com with access to all 56 Clinics to one lucky member! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

I am applying for ENT residency next year. How useful would this product be for fourth year electives in ENT and for residency?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying for ENT residency next year. How useful would this product be for fourth year electives in ENT and for residency?

Otolaryngologic Clinics is published 6x/year and each issue contains about 10-15 articles by experts that are all focused on a specific topic. The information is all about new techniques and approaches in the field. The products are very useful for keeping up-to-date with breakthroughs in ENT practice and have an easy reference format. Check out www.oto.theclinics.com for topics. If you choose to subscribe to ALL Clinics online, you will reap the benefits of having access to articles relevant to ENT from all other Clinics as well.

Please tell me more about what "The clinics" online is about. Is it the same thing as what is available through MDConsult?

It is similar but really depends on your institution's MDC subscription. MDC comes with the core Clinics, which is only 30. With Clinics All Access, you get online access all 56 Clinics for $99 when you purchase any print subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.