All DDS / Students!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameronWA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, first off let me start off by saying I need some help/tips.

I'm not a student, or a dentist, but I do have a small tooth problem, i'm currently going to school to prepare a career as a PT. So I thought this section of the forum would be a good place to ask.

Yes, yes, I know.. go to a dentist right? Well I don't have insurance and the money right now, and I still don't think its serious.

Okay so here we go, about 8-9 months ago I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled, no surgery, just shots and pulled. This was because my front bottom teeth were starting to crowd, and it could of got worse. Now, I thought that this would make my teeth start to pull apart, and fit back in my mouth, since there is more room. However, now my bottom tooth, uh I dont know what it is called, but its right next to the bottom middle tooth (Yeah, i'm stupid :p). This tooth has been pushed forward (Happened before my wisdom teeth were pulled) and it's just a little farther out then my other teeth (not much). But recently it has been causing minor pain (if i mess with it) and its not really the pain driving me crazy, its just I dont want any tooth problems.

As I was saying, it has been pushed a bit forward, so my question is: do you think that I should leave it be for a bit, and the pain is from my teeth moving back from my wisdom teeth being pulled? And soon it will be back to normal? I keep messing with it in fear that it may be lose.. but it's not, it just feels like it.

Any tips/advice appreciated, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

What you should do is go see a dentist for any issues you may have. It's hard to diagnose a problem over the internet and this is why it's not permitted on SDN. Sorry, closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.