All Hype...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Geoff

Mzungu
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For weeks and weeks, all people have been saying is, "Scores will be up late the night before..." Well, its late, and its the night before and you know what? No scores.... Tonight was all hyped up and for what.... disapointment. It kinda reminds me of Y2k.... Oh well... lata

- jeff

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Geoff said:
For weeks and weeks, all people have been saying is, "Scores will be up late the night before..." Well, its late, and its the night before and you know what? No scores.... Tonight was all hyped up and for what.... disapointment. It kinda reminds me of Y2k.... Oh well... lata

- jeff

well my friend...it was based on past experiences...in april it came out the night b4....it was towards 12 PM i believe....so just chill..if they are not up tonite...o well....

but as soon as you log off........theyre gonna show up. Or am I just crazy for feeling like this.

Mr. E said:
but as soon as you log off........theyre gonna show up. Or am I just crazy for feeling like this.

i feel the same way....of course now I can't sleep either :laugh: and yeah in april they came out the night before so I dunno...I'll be up for a while anyway... :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Geoff said:

- jeff

exactly like y2k--all that anticipation for a cataclysmic event...for nothing

jeffsleepy said:
april, it was around 10PM pacific time I think, so just chill

Actually, I got my April scores around 10:30PM Eastern time. There was also a buildup on the THx site with the score posters screwing with everyone's mind by saying "Just a few minutes more" and stuff like that. There hasn't been any kind of buildup like that yet tonight.