All Interviews....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

holdencaulfield

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are you guys wearing to interviews? Suits? Nice Sweaters/Slacks/Skirts? Especially those interviews (like Penn) where you walk around all day vs. those where you're just in and out?
 
Although I haven't been through the process myself (I'm applying this summer), I would assume that since it is an interview for a profession, a suit would always be appropriate. I know when I was working at a teaching hospital and residency interviewees would come through, they certainly had on suits.

That's just my 2 cents.
Jen

holdencaulfield said:
What are you guys wearing to interviews? Suits? Nice Sweaters/Slacks/Skirts? Especially those interviews (like Penn) where you walk around all day vs. those where you're just in and out?
 
I wore a suit to my interview at Michigan State, as did everyone else that day. We only did a 30-45 minute tour of the teaching hospital, so there wasn't a whole lot of walking involved. Still, we were all there for about four or five hours. Regardless, I think it's best to look as professional as possible....

holdencaulfield said:
What are you guys wearing to interviews? Suits? Nice Sweaters/Slacks/Skirts? Especially those interviews (like Penn) where you walk around all day vs. those where you're just in and out?