All these discussion threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sexyman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think they are great but...

is it possible to put them all in a subforum or something? Because now the whole forum is taken over...

Members don't see this ad.

is it possible to put them all in a subforum or something? Because now the whole forum is taken over...

It's definitely a little overwhelming to the eyes.

I know ... I'm scared:scared:

It is a great idea ... but it is a bit overwhelming.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: I felt the same way when I logged in this morning! At first I was like, damn, who has been posting all night?

It would be great if the mods could put all of those wonderful new threads in a "2007 application and school information" thread. :D

Definitely one of my first thoughts too

I think we should have only one thread on this entire site. Move all discussions there.

Yeah Texas...you do love posting in every possible thread, so life would be much easier if there was only one. haha.

I am so antsy about this whole process that I keep this site up on my blackberry while I'm at work. Like right now, for example.

haha good to know you're focused.:laugh:

Ok, well think of it this way, do you want to have a different thread for EACH interview date? or everything into one thread? B/c honestly I actually consolidated threads and didn't end up moving much from the 1st page. I actually ended up with about 5-10 NEW threads from the 2nd page on the first page when I did this. Also, not all the threads are on teh first page as some aren't active as of yet I think. Those that aren't active will fall off eventually.

INTERESTING FACT: If you notice you can go back almost a WEEK in threads on the first two pages. You couldn't do that before, that would probably take at least 3-4 pages.

This is a little overwhelming but this is WHAT people are talking about its just a different format that we're trying out. So far I think its a success. If you guys want to organize your own respective threads please do (like starting a interview date post where everyone just copies and pastes into that thread - like with the aacomas verification thread).

Ideas and feedback are appreciated though. :D We're just trying to make things easier for YOU to find and talk with other students about.

Ok, well think of it this way, do you want to have a different thread for EACH interview date? or everything into one thread? B/c honestly I actually consolidated threads and didn't end up moving much from the 1st page. I actually ended up with about 5-10 NEW threads from the 2nd page on the first page when I did this. Also, not all the threads are on teh first page as some aren't active as of yet I think. Those that aren't active will fall off eventually.

INTERESTING FACT: If you notice you can go back almost a WEEK in threads on the first two pages. You couldn't do that before, that would probably take at least 3-4 pages.

This is a little overwhelming but this is WHAT people are talking about its just a different format that we're trying out. So far I think its a success. If you guys want to organize your own respective threads please do (like starting a interview date post where everyone just copies and pastes into that thread - like with the aacomas verification thread).

Ideas and feedback are appreciated though. :D We're just trying to make things easier for YOU to find and talk with other students about.

The first day it was overwhelming. I got used to it very quickly. Thanks!

I don't really care for the new set-up. I don't even like coming to this forum anymore because there's just a ton of threads about individual schools, the majority of which I didn't apply to or am not interested in. I guess it's good for space-saving, though... so whatever.

BUMP.

Seriously. Consolidate this nonsense.

I think we should have only one thread on this entire site. Move all discussions there.

This is a great idea. And then in that thread, we can have links where you sort out the different posts by their individual sub-topic. And you can create your own new subtopics in this thread and... wait... never mind. :)

BTW, all of the class threads are in a sub-forum in the Ostopathic and Allopathic lounges. I know mods HATE being told what to do, but would it be hard to set that up here?