all those applying to LLU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amrita1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ALL THOSE APPLYING TO LOMA LIND UNIVERSITY...................plz help!
how are u sending the letters of recommendation?
the conventional letter format or the printed form provided byLLU and then sending it to the recommenders?
plz anybody reply soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

ALL THOSE APPLYING TO LOMA LIND UNIVERSITY...................plz help!
how are u sending the letters of recommendation?
the conventional letter format or the printed form provided byLLU and then sending it to the recommenders?
plz anybody reply soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent normal letters in sealed envelopes. But anyway you can call the admission office at 909 558 4621 they are really nice and helpfull.

ps: send a copy of your passport and a proof of legal situation in the US in the application pack. They require that.!

I sent normal letters in sealed envelopes. But anyway you can call the admission office at 909 558 4621 they are really nice and helpfull.

ps: send a copy of your passport and a proof of legal situation in the US in the application pack. They require that.!

r u sure that we can send normal sealed letters as we send to other colleges
bcoz they have no option of sending it like this
they have their own format form to be filled by the recommenders

i have been calling them since 3 days.................they r no more attending any calls directly,it goes on voice mail and nobody replies back,they didn't even answer any emails

did u ask them that they will accept normal sealed letters????????

Members don't see this ad :)
amrita,
May I ask you where you find the detailed application info for LLU? They website is very brief. :confused: How do you know they require the specified recommendation letter format? Also when is their application deadline? Thanks...

r u sure that we can send normal sealed letters as we send to other colleges
bcoz they have no option of sending it like this
they have their own format form to be filled by the recommenders

i have been calling them since 3 days.................they r no more attending any calls directly,it goes on voice mail and nobody replies back,they didn't even answer any emails

did u ask them that they will accept normal sealed letters????????

I called them last week, they said my application is complete.! so I supposed they accepted my letters.

amrita,
May I ask you where you find the detailed application info for LLU? They website is very brief. :confused: How do you know they require the specified recommendation letter format? Also when is their application deadline? Thanks...

For an information brochure or an application packet, please email your name and postal mailing address to [email protected] or call (909) 558-4621.
That was what I did, and I got a brochure of one page.!

For an information brochure or an application packet, please email your name and postal mailing address to [email protected] or call (909) 558-4621.
That was what I did, and I got a brochure of one page.!

Thank you! I've sent you a PM.

When is the LLU application deadline? Is it too late to apply right now?

Thank you! I've sent you a PM.

When is the LLU application deadline? Is it too late to apply right now?

The deadline is August 1st.
they require Part I, II. , ECE evaluation, Toefl SENT DIRECTLY.
3 lor.
cv
Transcripts sent directly from the dental school
Online application and fees at www.llu.edu/apply/

3 lor.
cv

hi ,
did you all also enclose an application fee of $75 in addition to the 195 that we pay online? their website says $ 60 in some places and $ 75 in the latest university catalog. Can anyone pls tell me?

hi ,
did you all also enclose an application fee of $75 in addition to the 195 that we pay online? their website says $ 60 in some places and $ 75 in the latest university catalog. Can anyone pls tell me?

i applied online,and payed 75$ only as mentioned there

is there some other amount to be payed also .............???????????????????

No, $75 application fee payable online. No other fees

thx

one more thing, r u guys sending experience letters of where all u have worked as part of work experience?????????????????
if anybody has volunteered in US and sending a letter of doctor as well as proof of work experience?????????

thx

one more thing, r u guys sending experience letters of where all u have worked as part of work experience?????????????????
if anybody has volunteered in US and sending a letter of doctor as well as proof of work experience?????????

Hi amrita:

They do not mention anything like proof of work experience....

3 lor.
cv

Anarouba, Thanks a lot! Do we have to input the coursework on their online application or the transcripts from school is OK?

Anarouba, Thanks a lot! Do we have to input the coursework on their online application or the transcripts from school is OK?

I don't know what you mean by (input the coursework on their online application)...they require only transcripts.!

I just called LLU and talked to Cindy about recom. letters... She told me notarized copies are O.K :)

I don't know what you mean by (input the coursework on their online application)...they require only transcripts.!

Yes,I found that I made mistake. I was just out of mind yesterday when I sitting at the Loma Linda application...:laugh:

hi..
i had the sam prob..they never replied my call but the trick is call them around 9:30.
and the website is not informative ,i know ..but try loging in at llu.edu/apply...thats where the online application is

LLU is wierd, they said they need original transcript in sealed envelope, i got that with so much of trouble and now they arent accepting it coz they say it has to be mailed by the institute itself. Did u all ask ur skool to send in directly or is it ok to send them a notorized copy for the time being n submit original frm the school later on. It was really tough getting transcript n now after all those pain, Im still stuck.

Yes LLU needs the transcript to be mailed directly from our university and college. my college sent the transcript for me to llu