All Transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

cheezer

Hi, I know it's far too early for me to be wondering this, but I'd like to know anyway:

Do you have to turn in all your transcripts for every school you've ever gone to post-high school when you apply via ABP (like AMCAS)? And how do the schools calculate GPAs (Replace repeats or average them out)? I'm from the US btw.

Members don't see this ad.

When I applied I sent transcripts for both my undergrad degree and my masters.

so would transcripts from places you've received your degree be good enough?

I just sent my transcripts from my undergraduate degree. I took courses at the London School of Economics but those showed up on my university transcript.

If you have a degree from your school and that's all you want to report (ie you have other courses from other universities or whatever that you dont want to report) I think that is perfectly fine. If you mention in your application that you took courses at other schools, you should send your transcript. So it's basically what you report.

It might be a good idea to call and inquire about what it is exactly that you have to send. They're really nice over there.