Allow me to introduce myself

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GEO-doctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Allow me to introduce myself!

Hallo! My name is Devid. I am from Georgia. Where became “Roses revolution”. I live in tbilisi and study in Tbilisi State Medical University
(TSMU - http://www.tsmu.edu/eng/ ) .
I am student of the stomomatology faculty.

Members don't see this ad.

GEO-doctor said:

Hallo! My name is Devid. I am from Georgia. Where became “Roses revolution”. I live in tbilisi and study in Tbilisi State Medical University

Gamarjoba!

Members don't see this ad :)
AUG2UAG said:
Hi David!! My name's Ray!! Nice to meet you!! It's a pleasure to meet someone from the country of Georgia-- my friend is from there, her name is Nino and she said that it is a common name for girl's at Georgia. Please keep us updated about advances in stomomatology/dentistry, research, and school from your region... hope to read some great posts from you in the future!!

What are you interested in exactly? I`ll help you!

Hi Devid, do you speak Russian by any chance? ;) I had a friend from Tbilisi when I was like 10 :) Post some pictures from you dental school, it would be interesting to see them.

GEO-doctor said:

I've never heard of that university. Is it anywhere near Atlanta? You must be pulling for the falcons this weekend, huh? :laugh:

DDS2BE said:
Hi Devid, do you speak Russian by any chance? ;) I had a friend from Tbilisi when I was like 10 :) Post some pictures from you dental school, it would be interesting to see them.
Yes! Give me the pictures.

So I was at United Nations just this week, an visiting the General Assembly room. Each table has a name stand. One says Georgia.

One of the people on the tour asked "how come Georgia is there?"

jk5177 said:
So I was at United Nations just this week, an visiting the General Assembly room. Each table has a name stand. One says Georgia.

One of the people on the tour asked "how come Georgia is there?"

I am student of dentistry faculty and interesting this scientis!
In Europe scientis of dentistry it very development. I am making Georgian Dental Students Association now. I whant to enter in The European Dental Students Association.
At first I whant to make conferency in Georgia!

LSR1979 said:
I've never heard of that university. Is it anywhere near Atlanta? You must be pulling for the falcons this weekend, huh? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

geo-doctor. Is your avata a flag of Georgia? If so, what does it symbolize?

jk5177 said:
geo-doctor. Is your avata a flag of Georgia? If so, what does it symbolize?
Yes. It's the flag of Georgian and simbolize my country's religion! If you want to know mach, give me your E-mail.

where is piople!

I was actually asking YOU if you could post some pictures from YOUR school :)

Hi,
I would like to know about TSMU more as one of my relatives is planning to study medicine there. Can you guide me about TSMU and how good it is for a medical student?
Thanks!!

Hi,
I would like to know about TSMU more as one of my relatives is planning to study medicine there. Can you guide me about TSMU and how good it is for a medical student?
Thanks!!

This thread is three years old. You probably won't get many replies to your question.

Hi,
Thanks!!

School Of TSMU Is Great Success!

borat.jpg