Almost one month and no decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RS2224

C/O 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had an interview at Touro December 14th.. it was my first POST December and I have another one coming up. But after my Touro interview, it's been almost a month and I haven't heard of any decision made on my app. I know a few people from the school's specific thread getting waitlisted and rejected from my interview date, but what do you think I should do? It's been a month and I think I should hear something back by now.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

You just have to wait...admissions sort out all their applicants in a way that they only know, so it might take a while (until April) for them to reach a decision on you (or it might be done tomorrow, who knows)

Write them a letter of intent expressing your interest if you're really that worried, and see if they get back to you.

Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed with MWU-AZ in September. On Dec 1st I heard nothing. I assumed I was rejected and they were just waiting to send the letter. I finally got an acceptance a few days ago. I would wait a little longer.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it your number one choice? You can send a letter of intent but nothing will happen until theres movement by the deposit due dates.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed at Touro on 11/30 and heard back on 1/2, so you're probably going to hear of a decision in the next two weeks I would guess!

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed at Touro on 11/30 and heard back on 1/2, so you're probably going to hear of a decision in the next two weeks I would guess!
Thanks! Did you get accepted? I called and they said end of this week lol

Lol no I got wait listed for some reason..but it's their loss because I got accepted to the 3 other schools I interviewed at. Good luck!

has anyone not heard from any of their schools? I have only heard from 1 of 10 schools I applied to like nothing from the others not even a rejection

has anyone not heard from any of their schools? I have only heard from 1 of 10 schools I applied to like nothing from the others not even a rejection
I've heard from half of the schools I applied to. But I also applied to like 20,which was a mistake :whistle: