domonas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Question for those that have already taken the DAT's. If you used the blue Kaplan book, how were your scores compared from the practice ones with the real ones? Were your scores generally better on the real exam than the practice ones or vice versa?

NDdental

10+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
domonas said:
Question for those that have already taken the DAT's. If you used the blue Kaplan book, how were your scores compared from the practice ones with the real ones? Were your scores generally better on the real exam than the practice ones or vice versa?
A little better in the sciences, but a little worse in PA. RC and QR are about the same.

OP
D

domonas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status
Dental Student
So right now, I'm getting around 16-18 on the sciences, and 21+ in all other sections... The big day is monday. Wish me luck!

About the Ads

714guy

counting down till 5/2012
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
domonas said:
So right now, I'm getting around 16-18 on the sciences, and 21+ in all other sections... The big day is monday. Wish me luck!
me too Monday is DAT day for me. Good luck too you, can't wait till its all over.

OP
D

domonas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Right back at ya! Time of test is stupid though... 3:30pm start time.

714guy

counting down till 5/2012
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
domonas said:
Right back at ya! Time of test is stupid though... 3:30pm start time.
yeah thats usually my nap time. My test is at 1pm, hopefully after I will feel like celebrating and go on my date with Maryj. HEHE been soooooo long.

About the Ads