alright I need help...

champSJL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2005
    Previously I had been debating whether to take the MCAT or the DAT. I have chosen the DAT for many reasons. Now here's where I need help:

I have noticed that apparently some books are better than others for specific science reviews that prepare you for the DAT. Can someone tell me which book is best for chemistry review? Biology review? etc etc etc

I truly appreciate anyone's input.

beard

I Hate Cavities
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Feb 1, 2005
    Louisiana
      i took the DAT Feb. 1 last tuesday after studying 1 and a half months. DAT is all i did for that time. one of my friends gave me a kaplan book and that is all i used for studying. i personally thought it was great for Biology, Gen Chem, and Org Chem. the book was not that good for math, i thought! but math just sucks for me.
      along with the book i took topscore pro practice tests. i felt the tests give a great practice for PAT, reading comp, and math.
      math was always my lowest score.
      good luck!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.