Alternate careers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ripley

Dr. Wannabe
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
(if med school doesn't pan out....)
I know this has been brought up before, but I thought it would be fun to see new responses...

I'm thinking pastry chef. I made a to-die-for chocolate mousse cake last weekend with a toasted nut crust. :eek:

or maybe open up a gourmet pizza shop

I'm all about food!!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking of becoming a pilot if I didn't get into med school on the second try. Man, would life have been different (what, no 36 hour days!).

I was thinking of marrying someone rich.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would have joined the military. As a college graduate, I could go through OCS and earn a commission; failing that, I would have simply enlisted.

Signal Corp Officer in the US Army...MBA while in the Army...come out of the Army and go to Law School...Patent Law maybe....

Nah...I'm just going to bust my a$$ and get into medical school this year (fingers crossed).

UCLA Paratrooper

Biomedical Engineer by day/ Spy, ninga by night/ and Top International Dancer..:eek:

But I plan on doing all these anyway and being a Md..lol:laugh:

I'm serious.

Is that kinda like an exotic dancer?

Originally posted by exigente chica
and Top International Dancer..:eek:
:p

whoa:eek: Put the $$ bills back in your wallet:laugh:

Naw, I want to be one of the top dancer International Ballroom and Salsa!!! Getting there, slowly, but making progress!! Wish me luck.:clap:

I think I'd open a scuba diving store/school somewhere warm. I've decided that if I can't be a doc I want a stress free life. :)

I'm thinking secret agent. Or photographer for National Geographic (a childhood dream)!

:D

Psychology PH.D. Probably a clinical psychologist

I would go into Law school and become part of a high-powered team of attorney's.But I would NOT have represented that murderer O.J.