You'll have to question yourself whether you actually do desire becoming a pharmacist. Your lackluster GPA and the fact you would rather switch careers than put more effort into your studies makes me question whether you had any genuine motivation to begin with. I am in no way saying that you should just quit, but make sure you know what you're getting into. It's not uncommon for college students to feel lost in making career decisions and to start working towards a goal without fully realizing what it entails. Hell, as an undergrad I jumped on the pre-med bandwagon and blew lots of money on the MCAT and the first stages of applications before I realized it wasn't for me. If you haven't already, get some experience working or volunteering in a pharmacy to evaluate whether or not this is the right thing for you.
If you find you really want to travel the path of the pharmacist, you still have time to bring up your grades and become competitive. However, realize that you'll have to make sacrifices to get through it.