• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

peiganman

15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
Anyone that has been accepted into the class of 2008 that was once on an alternate/waiting list please tell us about it. eg. with which school were you on the alternate list, when did you get the good news, after waiting how long etc. The rest of us poor souls currently on alternate lists would appreciate hearing your success stories and would like to congratulate you and glean any info/hope that we can from your success! Thank you very much!

MINI430

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
What's up guys! I am currently on the waitlist at the following schools:

- NYU
- BU

Heard from U. Pitt. on my acceptance today 3/16/04 and was waitlisted on 2/19/04. Best of luck to everyone!!!!

About the Ads

MINI430

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
Thanks for the support JRogoff! Has anyone heard back from NYU or BU regarding the waitlist? Do they wait till May to pull students off the waitlist? Until then, thanks for all the support!

grettlin2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2003
CA
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
Congraduations. I am glad to hear your good news. :clap:

peiganman

15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
Way to go MINI430! Hard work and patience does pay off...
I am also on the alternate list at Pitt, so I hope they have a few more spots open up soon! Good luck in Pittsburgh and hopefully I'll see you there...:clap:

HangOnSloopy

Your mom goes to college
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
Status
i'm patiently waiting (and going crazy with anticipation) on the list at ohio state, since 2-24-04

About the Ads