alternate list acceptance...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peiganman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone that has been accepted into the class of 2008 that was once on an alternate/waiting list please tell us about it. eg. with which school were you on the alternate list, when did you get the good news, after waiting how long etc. The rest of us poor souls currently on alternate lists would appreciate hearing your success stories and would like to congratulate you and glean any info/hope that we can from your success! Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

What's up guys! I am currently on the waitlist at the following schools:

- NYU
- BU

Heard from U. Pitt. on my acceptance today 3/16/04 and was waitlisted on 2/19/04. Best of luck to everyone!!!!

^^^^

Congrats!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

After all your worrying it all work out!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the support JRogoff! Has anyone heard back from NYU or BU regarding the waitlist? Do they wait till May to pull students off the waitlist? Until then, thanks for all the support!

Congraduations. I am glad to hear your good news. :clap:

Wait list at Creighton. Does anyone know how their system works?

BigJake

Way to go MINI430! Hard work and patience does pay off...
I am also on the alternate list at Pitt, so I hope they have a few more spots open up soon! Good luck in Pittsburgh and hopefully I'll see you there...:clap:

i'm patiently waiting (and going crazy with anticipation) on the list at ohio state, since 2-24-04