Alternate list movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LIDOPAIN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wondering if there is likley to be a little more movement from the alternate lists once we hit the beginning of May. Anyone know from experience?

Members don't see this ad.

lido, it would appear that most schools require a substantial deposit on or around May 1st thereby forcing those holding multiple seats that do not have a substantial amount of money to spend on multiple deposits to choose a shcool. Also, May 15 is some kind of deadline as well - I believe AADSAS will send a report of students holding multiple seats to each school. the threat is that some schools reserve the right to withdraw their offer to such students. This info is what I've come across here on SDN. I'm waiting too lido....have faith and hope!:)

Grace and Peace

Im sure there will probably be more movement in May because of all the aadsas shananigans and school deposit deadlines, but stuff happens all the time and will continue to until august. I already got pulled off the waitlist at Pitt this last thursday. So ya never know, just keep them fingers crossed, good luck...

Im sure there will probably be more movement in May because of all the aadsas shananigans and school deposit deadlines, but stuff happens all the time and will continue to until august. I already got pulled off the waitlist at Pitt this last thursday. So ya never know, just keep them fingers crossed, good luck...

that is encouraging...thanks and the best to you at Pitt!