Alternative Admission- Creighton University.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hussein2022

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was interviewed by Creighton University College of Pharmacy in this March. I was not offered the addition, but was put in alternative admission. I was already accepted by LECOM, but I wanted Creighton very hard. I had three years pharmacy experience and my science GPA was almost 3.5. I was surprised to get the alternative admission. Is there any of you had to experience like this? or did you hear any related stories?
 
You can accept your admission to LECOM for now, then if you get into Creighton later you can accept it. You'd just forfeit your deposit at LECOM.