alternatives

Started by aizquierdo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aizquierdo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got denied from st. george's. planning where to go from here before I reapply. Has anyone done their prevet program? and what the admission stats on that are? I saw that they admit you to a year based on your background. If I end up having to do the equivalent of a masters it might make more sense to go this route instead. Waiting on other schools to get back to me, but I'm prepping plan B just in case. Also does anyone know how they weight pre req gpa or last 45? I havent found any mention of it.