Altius

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j306c954

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that has taken the Altius prep course already taken the actual MCAT? Wondering how the practice FLE's compare.

Members don't see this ad.

I was getting between 506-509. Ended up getting a 513. I think many people scored higher on the actual test.

Altius FLE's vs my actual MCAT: CARS was similer but CP and BS was absolutely not! Also, my actual MCAT psych was much easier than all the altius fle psychs.

I went through the program, and I actually now help tutor students in the program. For me, the FLEs were very similar to the MCAT. I felt like the Altius FLEs were harder than the actual MCAT, honestly. I had a big jump in my score between my last Altius FLE and my test day, but they are working to make sure the scoring is more reflective of what you will get on test day. I'd recommend the course or the FLEs - it honestly worked wonders for me, that's why I am sticking around to tutor.

Did Altius 10-pack practice exams, C/P and B felt pretty similar. P/S on the real deal had more reading comprehension and less data interp than Altius. CARS felt a little different; no one matches the real deal as closely as the 2 official sample tests.