am i ******ed??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dia009

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay, i thought i totally bombed a midterm, but i actually got a 82.
so... i guess if i got 100 in the final i'd get an A, but otherwise i'm stuck with a B.
is a B better than a W?
i can take another class that does not involve legal issues and get an A in it.
am i just being obsessive with grades and am ******ed?
law is not my thing and talking about the law is worse than listening to it.
i think if i drop this class at this point, i will have accumlated 3 W's in total in my 4 years of college career, prior to post-bac. i also retook one of the W classes and got an A the next quarter.
am i being ******ed? i can't think all very clearly right now because the lowest grade i've ever gotten in college was a B.

Members don't see this ad.

okay, i thought i totally bombed a midterm, but i actually got a 82.
so... i guess if i got 100 in the final i'd get an A, but otherwise i'm stuck with a B.
is a B better than a W?
i can take another class that does not involve legal issues and get an A in it.
am i just being obsessive with grades and am ******ed?
law is not my thing and talking about the law is worse than listening to it.
i think if i drop this class at this point, i will have accumlated 3 W's in total in my 4 years of college career, prior to post-bac. i also retook one of the W classes and got an A the next quarter.
am i being ******ed? i can't think all very clearly right now because the lowest grade i've ever gotten in college was a B.
I think if it were me, I'd start studying my a** off for the final. :luck: to you. :)

pretty much that's what i decided to do.
man.. articulating for this law stuff is so hard for me
yes, i was being totally ******ed, i know.
i think i just wanted someone on this massive internet to beat it into me.