am I go for tamu pharmacy

Started by Lolo2024
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lolo2024

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have cum 3.15 and pre- req 3.26 , my pcat is 53 and i have almost 3 years of pharmacy experience ( pharm tech ) , good rec letters and volunteered . will I be a good candidate ?
 
For a more sensible answer, apply and see. If you are an instate and you more than the minimum scores and GPA you stand a good chance for an interview and then acceptance. Texas schools tend to be cheaper than most nationally. Just make sure you know what you are getting into.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I retook the pcat and raised the composite to 62 and chemistry to 97 percentile . Is that good?

some schools don't even require a pcat score. just apply and have your money ready so they can take it and convince you that pharmacy is still growing field. Keep in mind that this is all non-refundable when you're desperately looking for a job after you graduate.
 
some schools don't even require a pcat score. just apply and have your money ready so they can take it and convince you that pharmacy is still growing field. Keep in mind that this is all non-refundable when you're desperately looking for a job after you graduate.
I heard that retail is saturated , what about the clinical position
 
I heard that retail is saturated , what about the clinical position

They are ALL saturated. I have experience in both. Clinical is much harder to get into now whenever a position does open up, residency and credentials are not enough alone anymore because those with connections jump the queue of applicants.