Am I going crazy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the mrs.

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a curious wife.
Let's chat. My husband applied to 17 schools, interviewed at 6 thus far and has 2 more set up in January...and we have heard NOTHING.
His scores?

DAT:25, PAT: 20
Science GPA: 3.6 Overall GPA: 3.6

Yeah, so we have been expecting at LEAST one acceptance, but nothing. Am I crazy? Also, it's not like he botched his interviews--he felt great about them...so why have we not heard? What is the deal? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Have you ever heard of Mark Hacking? I'd be careful if I were you. Something seems a little fishy about your husbands numbers.

UtahDDS said:
Have you ever heard of Mark Hacking? I'd be careful if I were you. Something seems a little fishy about your husbands numbers.

Come on now bro. Lets give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Mrs, do not worry, though you have not heard anything yet. You are sure to hear somethign after the Jan. 15 date wherein people accepted to multiple schools withdraw their application. Hang in there, your hubby will be fine :).

Members don't see this ad :)
UtahDDS said:

yeesh! thanks for the heads-up, but the fishy smell is coming from you. Thanks, tuna-face. :laugh:

Your husbands scores are great. He will get an acceptance somewhere. What schools did he apply to?

don't worry, he'll get in somewhere

tiny2533 said:
Your husbands scores are great. He will get an acceptance somewhere. What schools did he apply to?

interviewed at Harvard, VCU, UCSF, San Antonio, and Creighton (RDEP) with two more coming up at Maryland and Boston

What state are you from? Is he out-of-state at all these schools? What undergrad does he go to?

Utes said:
What state are you from? Is he out-of-state at all these schools? What undergrad does he go to?

utah resident. bleeds cougar blue :thumbup:

the mrs. said:
utah resid1ent. bleeds cougar blue :thumbup:
Perhaps that is the problem?!? :laugh: Go Aggies. Really though, don't freak. It is still early in the game. He will be fine.